terça-feira, 12 de maio de 2015

PREPOSITIONS OF TIME - EXERCISES

Olá, turma! vamos exercitar o último conteúdo estudado em sala de aula - as PREPOSITIONS OF TIMEIN - AT - ON.Consulte a foto caso tenha dúvida de como usar. 

1. Clique e escolha a melhor alternativa para cada frase.
 
  1. Mary wore a witch costume  Halloween.
  2. I have English classes  Tuesdays.
  3. My dad comes home  lunchtime.
  4. The children like to go to the park  the morning.
  5. Henry's birthday is  November.
  6. Lots of people go shopping  Christmastime.
  7. Justin Bieber was born  March 1, 1994.
  8. Leaves turn red, gold and brown  Autumn.
  9. My friends like to go the the movies  Saturdays.
  10.The pilgrims arrived in America  1620.
  11. My sister likes to watch TV  the evening.
  12. Mum always reads stories  bedtime.
  13. I like to watch the parade  Independence Day.
  14. Hippies protested against the war  the 1960s.
  15. We finished the marathon  the same time.

2. Continue executando a mesma ação.Lembre de chamar o professor ao terminar cada atividade.
  1.  September
  2.  12 o'clock
  3.  winter
  4.  Easter Monday
  5.  4th July, 1776
  6.  Christmas
  7.  Tuesday
  8.  the weekend
  9.  my birthday
  10.  the end of the week
3. Preencha as frases tal qual o exemplo. Sucesso!  Lembre: IN - ON - AT
  1. Peter is playing tennis  Sunday.
  2. My brother's birthday is  the 5th of November.
  3. My birthday is May.
  4. We are going to see my parents  the weekend.
  5.  1666, a great fire broke out in London.
  6. I don't like walking alone in the streets  night.
  7. What are you doing  the afternoon?
  8. My friend has been living in Canada  two years.
  9. I have been waiting for you  seven o'clock.
  10. I will have finished this essay  Friday. fonte:ego/englishchilfen

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário