sábado, 9 de maio de 2015

VERB TO BE - EXERCISES

O verbo “to be” no presente se conjuga em “am”, “is” e “are”. Segue uma tabela para indicar o uso correto do verbo “to be” no presente:
Personal Pronouns (Pronomes pessoais)
Verbo “to be” no presente
I
am (sou/estou)
You
are (é /está)
He
is (é/está)
She
is (é/está)
It
is (é/está)
We
are (somos/estamos)
You
are (são/estão)
They
are (são/estão)
Ex.:
You are a student. (Você é um aluno).
He is my neighbor. (Ele é meu vizinho).
The dog is outside. (O cão está lá fora).
We are friends. (Nós somos amigas).
Para a forma negativa, basta acrescentar “not” após o verbo “to be” (am, is, are):
They are not in their bedroom. (Eles não estão no quarto deles).

1. Escolha o verbo corretamente - am/is/are.
  1. It  cold today.
  2.  at home now.
  3. They  Korean.
  4. There  a pen on the desk.
  5. My name  Nikita.
  6. We  from Ukraine.
  7. That  right.
  8.  OK, thanks.
  9. Clara and Steve  married.
  10. She  an English teacher
2. Continue a atividade usando AM - IS - ARE:
  1.  you the new student? 
  2. Yes, I  . 
  3. Leila and Nancy  students. 
  4. Nancy  Australian . 
  5. My sister and I  students.
  6. The girls  tired.
  7. These women  beautiful.
  8. The tea  delicious.
  9. Nadia and Leila  friends.
  10. The newspaper  cheap

3. Passe para forma negativa:
1)      I am fine. 
2)    These are my father’s books. 
3)    You are a nice boy. 
4)    Mrs Rhodes is our teacher. 
5)    There are six birds here. 
6)    Mr Richardson is my grandpa. 
7)    My first name is Mariah. 
8)    We are at home. 
9)    They are from Italy
10) I am twelve today. 


4. Escolha a melhor alternativa: 
1.   Rita _______  my friend.
   a. am      b. is          c. are
 
2.   The chair _______ brown.
   a.am       b. is        c. are
7.   Sara and I  ______ happy.
   a. am        b. is        c. are
 
8.   The summer ______ hot.
   a. am       b. is       c. are
3.   It ________   late.
   a. am        b. is      c. are
 
4.   Monkeys ______ funny.
   a. am       b. is        c. are
9   Tami and Rina _______ pupils.
   a. am        b. is        c. are
 
10. My jacket______ blue and pink.
   a. am        b. is       c. are
5.   Dana and I______ teachers.
   a. am        b. is        c.are
 
6. The sky ______ full of stars.
   a. am        b. is       c. are
11.   They  _______  not at home now.
   a. am        b. is       c. are
 
12. The weather ______ rainy today.
   a. am        b. is       c. are
fonte:ego/englishhilfen/brasilescola

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário