terça-feira, 26 de maio de 2015

TO HAVE - 7o ano

O verbo "to have" significa "ter", "possuir". Ele é comumente usado no inglês por que tem várias funções, exatamente como o "ter" do português. Ele pode ser o verbo principal, verbo auxiliar nos tempos "perfeitos" do presente, passado e futuro, e também na formação de frases possessivas.
No passado, o "have" toma forma de "had".
Exemplos:
- I have to sleep (eu tenho que dormir)
- She had to go (ela teve que ir)
- He has done the activity (ele tem feito a atividade)
- You have a nice car (
Abaixo a lista dos tempos verbais e os pronomes pessoais relacionados:
Presente
- I have = eu tenho
- You have = você tem (tens)
- He has = ele tem
- She has = ela tem
- It has = isto tem
- We have = nós temos
- You have = vós tendes

- They have = eles têm

Fill in the blanks withhave / has 
  1. We  beautiful flowers in our garden.
  2. Jane  five new English books.
  3.  an expensive sport car.
  4. They  a big villa not far from the beach .
  5. My sister  a lot of dolls in her room.
  6. My father  a computer in his office.
  7. Sandra and I  five pets .
  8. My mother  a pretty orange bag.
  9. Orit  some friends in Haifa. 
  10. You  ten notebooks. 
  11.  a desk and two chairs in my bedroom. 
  12. Robert  a tall brother. 
  13. These boys   blue eyes. 
  14. Dana  two pen pals in Australia.
  15. The pupils  a new computer room .
  16. The dog   a very big doghouse.
  17. Bill Gates  a lot of money . 
  18. He  short blond hair .
  19. They  four tickets to the show . 
  20. This girl  birthday in April fonte:englishexercises
Choose the correct PRESENT TENSE form of the verb TO HAVE for each sentence:


1. My sisters all _________ boyfriends.
  have
  has

2. The teacher ________ a yellow shirt. 
  have
  has

3. My brother ________ a great job. 
  has
  have

4. Does he ________ a dog?
  has
  have


5. They don't ________ a lot of money.
  have
  has
fonte:learnenglish/infoescola
6. My cousin and his wife ________ three children.
  has
  have

7. Does your friend ________ a sister?
  has
  have

8. Yes, my friend ________ a sister.
  have
  has

9. My neighbor ________ a mailbox. 
  doesn't have
  don't have

10. They ________ time to play with us.
  doesn't have
  don't have

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário